Friday, May 22, 2009

Will Terminator Salvation live up to its name?

The fourth film in the Terminator series is out as of today, but will the McG directed movie truly be the salvation for the series everyone is hoping for, or will it be a big, machine driven flop?
The studios are predicting a luke warm first week at around $50 million. The movie, which has received less than stellar reviews, in my expert opinion will rake in a $52 million dollar weekend, given Night at the Museum 2: Secret of the Ooze is also coming out.

I also think Star Trek will take the third spot this week, to Terminator and Night at the Museum, respectively, leaving Angels and Demons to drop to a depressing fourth place, with Wolverine rounding out the top 5.

So, will I be right? Do you think you are right-er? Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right-er???

That is my new favorite phrase.

-Michelle

Kevin said...

I knew you would like that!