Tuesday, May 12, 2009

American Gladiators: The movie

In the 'Hollywood is really desperate' section, there is an announcement that studios are trying to make an American Gladiators movie, allegedly from the same cast that starred in the ill-fated show that only last one season.
I'm a huge fan of American Gladiators, I mean, who doesn't want to see another healthy dose of Crush, Siren and rest in a very un family friendly R-rated movie; along with that crazy obstacle course, and that one even with the nerf guns and the tennis ball gun (I'm still trying to get my hands on one of them). However, I will not see a movie based on American Gladiators, there are simply too many good movies, based on good ideas for me to see. This idea just seems too ridiculous to be true, but since we passed April fools day, maybe Hollywood really is that desperate. We shall see.
What do you think, would you go see an American Gladiators movie?
And, more importantly, who is your favorite gladiator? Nitro, Tower, or the incredibly hot Crush, for instance?

No comments: