Monday, May 25, 2009

Museum tops Terminator

That's right, you read that correctly, Ben Stiller and the gang of Night at the Museum 2 come out #1 in the box office with an average $53 million, beating Terminators lousy $43 million to give it second place, with Star Trek hanging on steady in third place with a respectable $21 million.

I am not sure if you read my box office prediction or not, but I wasn't real off on the dollar, but I was way off on the placement, I mean, who woulda thunk Terminator comes in second to Ben Stiller, Amy Adams, and Owen Wilson. I guess the below average reviews of the movie really did get heard by moviegoers.

2 comments:

Rabid Nick said...

I might be weird but I'll SO take Amy Adams any day over treacherous robots. lol

Kevin said...

I agree with that one, I would take Amy Adams over just about anything.