Friday, June 26, 2009

Thinking out loud

Well, all you wonderful movie geeks, and loyal readers of Kevin's Movie Blog, I have an idea I'm working on for a weekly column. The column would be about some random movie that maybe has been lost in obscurity and I bring it out and review one each week. Ya know, there could be some '80s blockbusters, some more obscure titles, and I will really try to mix up some movies I haven't seen, along with some classics maybe we have forgotten about.

So, look for that this week, maybe, if I get some time, and let me know what you think. And, if you have some great ideas for a classic that has been forgotten (it doesn't have to be super old, but it does have to be something Netflix carries) then let me know and I will put it on the list.

Until then, movie geeks, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Rabid Nick said...

I could not whole heartedly recommend ANY Classic or non over hyped film before I say:

The General starring Buster Keaton. One of my favs of all time. And I believe it's in the instant section on Netflix.