Monday, March 23, 2009

Twilight one of highest selling DVD's EVER!

That's right, movie geeks. Twilight came out on Saturday and smashed all kinds of records with over 3 million DVD's sold on Saturday alone, placing the obit safely in the top 5 of all time. Critics are saying the unusual Saturday release date allowed for some release parties, and allowed kids to wait in line at midnight to be among the first to grab their copy.
I have a feeling Harry Potter, amongst many other movies geared at the teen audience will follow suit and break the Tuesday release tradition. I guess we'll see, but it's just another record on the juggernaut that is Twilight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally bought it and it is AMAZING..

(little girl squeal!)

Kevin said...

Amazing, huh??! I admit, I'm a bit curious to see what all the fuss is about....I'll have my people call your people!