Thursday, March 26, 2009

Trailer of the week!

Here's the second trailer of the week! I'm doing it today, because I think I'm gonna get murdered at work tomorrow, so I won't have a ton of time. So, this weeks trailer is Where the Wild Things Are. This is a movie that seems like it has been coming out for 20 years, it's based off of a popular childrens book. It had an animated adaptation about 15 years ago, but it was kinda cheap, this looks....well, not cheap. I dunno, it kinda has a neverending story feel to it, except for the fact the big monster-things (I never read the book) look incredible, and most definitely not animatronic. This just feels like something Jim Henson Productions should have done back in the day, they could have done justice to it. As for this, I've heard they are not very faithful to the book, which is usually bad, but this trailer makes it look amazing. What do you think?

No comments: