Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Completely random post about some random thoughts

Well, as I sit at work, pondering the existence of man, I decided to make a post about some of the things I am thinking about. Don't worry, most of it is film related and appropriate for this blog.
Well, I saw Castle last night, a new TV show on ABC, starring one of my favorite actors, Nathan Fillion. I thought the show was quite good, very definitely worth a second look. The bad news is, given Fillion's track record, it will be off in about 4 weeks, despite good numbers.
I had this weird dream the other night I was fighting off zombies. If you ever have that problem, for me, the worst was when Hal Sparks zombie tried to eat me. It was rough but I got through it.
I just saw the Public Enemies trailer, starring Johnnie Depp and Christian Bale, that looks amazing, I'll post it shortly.
Final thing, apparently the live action Star Wars TV show has casting tryouts shortly, which means George Lucas didn't lie to us, its actually happening. Although, I read he hasn't even talked to any networks yet, he plans to film 35 episodes and then shop it around.....that would never work for anyone but Lucas.
Alright, movie geeks, stay cool!

No comments: