Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Three Stooges announced?!?

Slash Film is reporting annoucment of casting news regarding the new Three Stooges movie. We have talked about who you would cast as the wacky three stooges. One of the three I agree with, but the other two, I'm scratching my head on. I have been proven wrong before, most recently with Heath Ledger as the Joker, and I could be wrong here, but we'll see.
Jim Carrey is set to play Curley, which is, in my opinion, a wise choice. The other two, puzzle me. Sean Penn is to play Larry, and Benecio Del Toro is to play Moe. Both actors give 110% in all roles they portray, but I don't see them in such a role.....we'll see.
What do you think, good casting or nightmare in the works?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Benicio is the one that scares me. I don't see it at all.

Kevin said...

How DOES one go from the Wolfman (a truly wise choice) to Moe? I'm with you, I don't see it at all.