Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Serenity lives...maybe

Before you get too outrageously happy, I have to tell you, there is no news of another movie. There is, however, a piece of that movie still alive. NASA is looking for a name for the third module of the international space station....something that will inspire people...something like "SERENITY." That's right, there is still a few days to vote, but Serenity is the number one choice by a large margin. So, basically, what I'm saying is there is enough fans to get an international space station segment named after the movie, but apparently, there is not enough attention to get a sequel....yeah, it doesn't make sense to me, either. But, hey, any attention to my beloved Serenity is good news!
Vote here until March 20th for Serenity: http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/name_ISS//index.html
Just figured I would share, have a great day, movie geeks!

No comments: