Thursday, March 26, 2009

Apparently party animals don't always win

Tabloid queen Lindsey Lohan has shown that her movie career truly has it rock bottom. The last movie she did was last year's dud, I know who killed me. The only movie she has done since is a movie called Labor Pains, and movie, announced today will go straight to DVD. You know what that means, she has joined the likes of Jean Claude Van Damne and Steve Segal and the lowest step in the movie-making ladder. I guess the next stop for her will be a WE special on Hollywood's most promising dud. I wish no one harm, but that girl just hasn't shown any maturity, doesn't hide from the spotlight at all, and is paying for it. Some would call it Karma, I say its a shame, she had some talent, and now, everyone can see every spec of that talent every time she poses nude to keep her name on the tabloid cover.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talent Shmalent

Kevin said...

Would assets be a better word?