Friday, March 20, 2009

Trailer of the week!

This week, I'm starting a new Friday feature, mainly because I didn't think of it on Thursday. Trailer of the week will involve me picking a trailer for an upcoming movie, and posting it, along with my thoughts on what the movie will actually be about (cough, cough Village cough cough) and what my thoughts are on the trailer and the movie.
This week's trailer is Year One. This movie has Michael Cera (Juno) and Jack Black (School of Rock) along with a plethora of other stars. According to the trailer, it looks to be a really goofy movie about cavemen who don't belong in their tribe, and move off to find another tribe, all Ice Age style. There is a bit of a hint in the trailer, but I think it will be a prominent theme in the movie, is that of the love interest to Cera's character. So, with tons of goofy innuendos and slapstick humor, it will turn out to be a romantic comedy in the end. Still looks good, but, based on the trailer, it will be on TBS in under a year. Check it out, let me know what ya think!

No comments: