Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Terminator 4 looking good

So, if you haven't seen the teaser trailer for the fourth Terminator movie, starring Christian Bale, here it is, and it looks good.
I wasn't a big fan of the third movie. I thought Kristanna Loken was hot, but not a great terminator, and I thought Arnold looked old, and not nearly ready enough for this role. I just thought it was a mediocre performance, when they should have been pushing the bar higher, considering the second movie. Anyway, it sounds like, given this movie does well, there will be 2 more Terminator movies, having the first 3 before Judgement day, and 3 after. That could be a bit much for me, and I think somewhere between this one and the next 2, they will lose the spirit of the Terminator movies. But, I've been wrong before.....that one time....wait, no....oh, that one time....no....well, I'm sure it's happened!
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1513658671/bclid1184501682/bctid1776577579

No comments: