Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fast and the Furious 4: The revenge

or, maybe More Faster and really, really furiouser...yeah, my day job is thinking up movie titles...you could tell, couldn't you? You better be careful with all those 'No's!
So, I saw the trailer for the new Fast and Furious movie you can find it here http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809989992/video/9607435. So, this looks pretty good, it looks like it's getting back to the original, which, was ok, I mean, a lot like Point Break, but with cars. Even though I don't like Paul Walker or Vin Diesel, I think they have their roles, and both were exactly the right fit for the first movie. Now, if we can only get past the second movie and the MST3K fodder that is Tokyo Drift. Anyway, let me know what you think, you think they can make a good 4th movie? I mean, lets face it, usually the 4th in a series is a bad thing, Alien Resurrection anyone? Jaws 4, Superman 4, Lord of the Rings 4...wait, what? There was only 3? I'm sorry, but the 6 hour, directors special extended, uncut super version with 16 hours confused me, I thought it was 2, put together. Anyway, usually the the magic has been worn out by lucky number 3, so I guess we'll find out if there is anything left in the tank.....hehe, that was a pun, that's one for me!!!

No comments: