Friday, July 17, 2009

Kevin's Movie Blog comes to Creative Loafing

So, everyone who reads this blog knows I am now contributing to Creative Loafings Website.
So, in an attempt to bring a bit of Kevin's Movie Blog to Creative Loafing, I created a column called Kevin's Korner.

I figured that brings the essence of this blog to Loafing. I mean, it's got...well, its got Kevin...and its got bad spelling...oh, and there will be movie news, trailers, and box office reports, and maybe an extra goodie or two. So, I would apprecaite it if you check it out, and let me know what else I could put in there, and anything else you'd like to see.

http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/dailyloaf/2009/07/17/kevins-korner-movie-news-trailers-and-scarlett-johansson-in-iron-man-2/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After reading you site, Your site is very useful for me .I bookmarked your site!