Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Is Anakin a looker or what?!?

So, in case you haven't heard, Jake Lloyd has resurfaced after 10 years in obscurity. For those of you who need IMDB to find out who he is, Lloyd is the kid that played the 10 year old Anakin in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. If you ask most Star Wars fans, they will tell you, next to Jar-Jar Binks, he is the reason for the downfall of Star Wars as the greatest franchise of all time. My personal feelings are a bit different.

I watched this video of a sarcastic, squirming young Anakin who seems a bit bitter, and oh, did I mention he looks the exact same as he used to, only...well, uglier? I mean, look at this picture!

In the video, he brings up an interesting point about the movies being geared toward a new, young generation, but I don't think I've ever heard a youngster say they liked this movie.

If you want to see the really, really awkward video, check it out:



No comments: