Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

There are now 6 movies, and I have enjoyed all 6. The movies have their flaws, they switched directors several times, but the main part that was always stellar was the casting, and special effects, while adapting a novel that had to avoid the stigma of a kids movie.

So, last night, I had my second prescreening, which went much better than the last one. They were like "oh, Kevin, it is good to see you sir, we have the best seat for you, is there anything we can do for you, is there anything you need?" Ok, it wasn't quite that good, but it was really easy, which makes for a more stress free movie experience. The results are a more positive opinion of the movie, although, nothing could have ruined the experience I had, so, check out the movie review I prepared, and of course, let me know what you think.

http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/dailyloaf/2009/07/14/harry-potter-and-the-half-blood-prince-strike-back/

No comments: