Friday, July 24, 2009

Here is a status update

Happy Friday, everyone!

Well, to kind of bring you up to speed as to what is going on, I am still not posting on here as much as I would like, but I will try to get better.
I have a few columns coming out shortly on Creative Loafing. The ones on their way are ones I worked quite a bit on, there is Harry Potter Vs. Star Wars, and let me just say I was very surprised as to the winner. The other one is the weekly news column, Kevin's Korner, which, hopefully will be bigger and better than ever.

I hope to bring out my first official DVD review this weekend for Fast & Furious, the fourth installment in the Point Break ripoff series.

After that, I'm scratching my head a bit, but, with everything that is happening at ComicCon this weekend, I'm sure a plethora of movie news will be at my disposal.

So, I hope everyone has a great weekend, and when the articles get posted, I will link to them here. And, hopefully, I can think of some more stuff to write about for next week.

No comments: