Thursday, April 9, 2009

Liam Neeson to be Zeus

That's right, the man, the myth, the legend, Mr. Liam Neeson has signed on to the recent Clash of the Titans remake to play the king of all gods, and Perseus's father Zeus.
First off, I am a huge fan of Liam Neeson;everything from Star Wars to Taken, to Batman, even his older stuff, hell, even Love Actually...that's right, I admit it, I watched that chick flick...who wants some?!? Anyway, he was great in every part he's ever done. I was also a huge fan of Clash of the Titans, and, unlike many remakes going through Hollywood lately, I am happy and excited for this one. The story is a classic, and with a story like this, and the graphics studios are able to achieve, this movie should be incredible. So, I say bring on the remake, in this case anyway.

No comments: