Friday, April 17, 2009

Ashton Kutcher, the king of Twitter? Really?!

Semi-movie related news coming today that CNN was thwarted for a very prestigious honor, not by FOX, or even Jon Stewart, no, CNN and Ted Turner lost to none other than Mr. Demi Moore himself, Ashton Kutcher. Ok, first off, he will always be Chester from Dude Where's My Car? and as such, I will not be able to take him seriously; secondly, what does that say about the people on Twitter, that they would care more about Ashton Kutcher, than a news organization.
I personally don't use Twitter, mainly because I'm never doing anything interesting enough to share with others, but if I did use the site, I wouldn't give two...well, you know, about what Ashton Kutcher is doing, I mean, besides the Nikon commercials, what has he done lately?
Well, that is it for my semi-real news, not Reel news.....now, back to the stuff that matters....MOVIES!

No comments: