Thursday, December 4, 2008

Taglines

So, have you ever been hooked into a movie simply by the tagline? I have, and I have been looking at the taglines for hundreds of movies to find the best taglines in cinema history. I think I have the list, but please let me know your favorite taglines, and I will see where it fits into the list. In order to tide you over, I have a bit of trivia, on some of my favorites, most of these will probably be on the list, so lets see if you can figure out the movies they go to. I expect any and all previous Blockbuster employees to get every one of these!
  1. My favorite: In Space, no one can hear you scream
  2. In October of 1994 three student filmmakers disappeared in the woods near Burkittsville, Maryland, while shooting a documentary...A year later their footage was found.
  3. The Scariest Movie of all time
  4. In a world of 1s and 0s...are you a zero, or The One?
  5. Some Thing Has Found Us
  6. An Adventure 65 Million Years In The Making
  7. Let The Magic Begin
  8. Mischief. Mayhem. Soap
  9. Surf's up! Time to save the world!
  10. Can't stop the signal
  11. Never give a saga an even break!
  12. Why So Serious?
  13. Some memories are best forgotten
  14. You'll never go in the water again!
  15. It will blow you through the back wall of the theater!

Good luck, I hope you can get these, and look for the list to come out soon!

No comments: