Monday, December 22, 2008

A couple teaser posters to wet your appetite!



Good afternoon, everybody! Here is the first teaser poster for Fast and Furious 4. I like the poster. I am all about a simple teaser poster. The more simple the better, and this one is simple, and very good. The only problem I have is the tagline; "new car, same parts." What the hell? This is the most terrible tagline ever. I mean, just off the top of my head....'fourth time's a charm,' or 'at 120 mph, no one can hear you scream,' or 'remember Paul Walker and Vin Diesel?' I mean c'mon, that's unacceptable!


The next poster, I totally geeked out over. Land of the lost, the '70s version, was just campy and silly, but very enjoyable. And then, you have a show that started in the early '90s, which was a terrible remake that I loved. Shut up, I know, it was campy, silly and bad, but it had dinosaurs, a really hot jungle girl, and Patrick Duffy, so two outta three aint bad! This next movie has Will Farrell. I know, I know, not a good start. I love Farrell, but the same act over and over again gets a little tired. I think Farrell can stumble through a slightly more serious role well enough for a movie with dinosaurs and Slestacks. No matter what, I'm excited, it's also a pretty enjoyable poster, so we'll see!

No comments: