Friday, December 5, 2008

The Dark Knight back, January 23rd!

Come January 23rd, you will have a choice to see the Dark Knight in the theatre again, or in your own personal theatre. They are releasing the Dark Knight on DVD December 12th, and as of the new year, the movie will be back in theatres just to remind the Oscar committee how great the movie is, come nomination time. Another perk of the re-release is it will count toward the box office gross amount, which could easily push it past Titanic for the highest grossing of all time.
So, would you go see the movie again, or are they wasting precious movie theatre space for a movie that needs to stay on DVD?
Personally, I saw it, and loved it, but I wouldn't go spend another $10 to see it. I will spend my $14.99 for the DVD and enjoy it on my own time, with my own snacks, and the dog!

No comments: