Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thor is coming...but does anyone care?

Circulating the movie blogs today was a story about how Domonic Cooper is rumored to take hold of the hammer of Thor. Of course, other casting was mentioned, and of course, Stan Lee is set to make a cameo. Now, normally, I soak up all this juicy info like a sponge, but I found myself not really caring at all. That got me thinking, first off; did I have enough coffee? 2 cups, check. Am I awake? Not really. Check. So, why do I not care? I think it has to do with the project itself.

I have to admit, I simply have no excitement or desire about this project at all. Granted it is Marvel, and they have given me some goodies in the past with Spiderman, Iron Man, X-men and the like. And, the casting is looking quite good, but come on, a god on earth, but they're trying to make it a regular world, despite gods wandering around. I mean, come on, it was a weak concept back in the day, and its still weak.

I say, drop Thor and concentrate on more exciting projects. There are a ton for Marvel to choose from, I never understood why they chose Thor.

Am I the only one that feels this way?

4 comments:

Rabid Nick said...

By "hammer of Thor" you meant "Penis of a viking" right?

Anonymous said...

Dude - this will be a dud!

-Michelle

Kevin said...

Yeah, the Penis of Thor will blow horribly....

Now, I feel dirty.. :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!