Friday, October 9, 2009

Heroes has sold out-my take on the lesbian kiss

I generally don't comment too much about TV, but I came across this, and I had to comment, because Heroes isn't the only one blatently selling out, they just did it without any tact.

Alright, so, the story goes... once upon a time...ok, nevermind.
Last week's episode of Heroes had the local honeypot and all around hottie Hayden Panitiere kiss her roomate chick in a steamy lesbian scene. As a guy, I have to say its a turn on, and no, I'm not getting into why, but as a fan of TV and cinema, I have to cry fowl.

Heroes ratings have been in the toilet, circling the drain for awhile now, and instead of writing some good characters in, killing off the bad ones, and thinking up some good angles, they just decided to go with "the cheap pop." Granted they have been giving the cute Hayden some skimpier and skimpier outfits to wear, but here, they just come out and admit they have nothing creative and milk the proverbial cow for all its worth.

It's sad, Heroes used to have some creativity, great characters, and some great acting, especially in Sylar (Zachary Quinto), but now, the shark has been jumped.

No comments: