Friday, December 3, 2010

800 posts? Dude, get a life

Yeah, I know that's what you are thinking. TheHopp.NET hasn't been about the audience, it doesn't have the high traffic, it's just one guy blogging about movies. I've been blessed enough to have a couple of really amazing fans, including my parents, my wonderful girlfriend Jasandra and my sister, who has been a fan since post #1.

So, to all of you, thank you.

I promise, as I get more and more experience, the writing will get better and better. I know why I blog; because it's what I do, and I enjoy it. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy the writing, and stay tuned for more movies news....

1 comment:

Jasandra said...

Dang, did i just get a mention? Well babe, although i havent been around to read all 800 of your post ( i wish i was) i have to say i enjoy reading them on a daily basis and i try to comment on them, but your a movie guru and i havent seen every single movie in this world ( yet you seem to have) I am excited for you and i hope to keep reading them as they come.

Im proud of ya and keep up the good blogs!

<3