Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Top 5 Sci-Fi women of all time?

In a poll conducted by MSN Movies, Megan Fox comes out on top as the hottest Sci-Fi Babe of all time ahead of Haley Berry as Storm in the X-Men movies, Milla Jovovich in Fifth Element, Natalie Portman in the Star Wars Prequels and, rounding out the top five is Sigourney Weaver in the Aliens franchise. So there you ha...wah, wait, Sigourney friggin Weaver, seriously? Am I the only one who is scratching his head on where the hell she came from? I mean, you have the lovely, Megan Fox, FHM's sexiest woman in the world, Haley Berry, a women I think any guy has fantasies about, Natalie Portman who is gorgeous and smart and, well, Sigourney Weaver. Don't get me wrong, her bad assery in the Aliens movies was commendable and went a long way toward having women be accepted in those roles. However, hot, and a top babe, she is not.
I don't know why you don't put the original hottie, Carrie Fisher in there in the number 5 spot. I mean, she's a crackwhore now, but there is not a guy in the world who didn't rewind the scene in Jedi when they are on Tattooine, I know women were like "crap, I'm gonna have to get me one of those." Anyway, it's not meant to be a sexist post, just my opinions.

No comments: