Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Johnny Quest is coming!

I am very happy over this news, and very happy over some preliminary casting. Johnny Quest was great, and one of my favorites back in the day. I think the whole thing will need to get modified to fit today, (I'm looking at you Hadji, no more Sim-Sim-Sala-Bim!) but I think it could fit nicely. The first casting news has Dwayne "I'm not the Rock" Johnson has Johnny's bodyguard and P.B. Race Bannon, Johnny Quest is allegedly Zac Efron, which I think is a little old, but doable. I don't know the rest of the casting, but I'm a huge Dwayne Johnson fan, I think that guy just oozes talent, and I'm always baffled to see he is not always the go to guy for action, but that's another blog entry.
As far as Dr. Quest goes, there is no announcement, but my idea for a perfect Dr. Quest would be William Hurt (you can use the IMDB search bar at the bottom of the blog to look him up!). Hurt has recently starred in The Incredible Hulk, and has been in the Village and Lost in Space, both rolls prove he would be perfect as the senior Quest.
What do you think, excited? What about Roth, any other suggestions?

No comments: