Monday, February 2, 2009

Land of the Lost trailer

I do want to see this movie, and I think this movie will be quite good, but there are a few problems I have, first off, Will Farrel. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, but, if he's gonna be the same character as he is in most of his other movies, it will be a turnoff. Second, I thought this trailer was mediocre at best. I think this movie will have some great, trailer-worthy moments, and most of those are not captured here. If you are aiming for comedy, focus more on Farrel, if you are trying to get the original cast, focus on the dinosaurs, the characters, and the landscape; finally, if your focusing on the teens, and young men, focus on the women (it's not my idea, I'm just writing it, but, you have to admit, sex sells).
This trailer does none of those things. So, while I'm excited to see it, my excitement has nothing to do with the trailer. That's right, trailer-making people, take note: I CAN DO BETTER THAN YOU!

No comments: