Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Oscars are over...what's next?

So, I watched the Oscars. I was right on a few things, Slumdog Millionare kicked butt, to my surprise, Heath Ledger won his Oscar and Hugh Jackman was absolutely delightful as the host, with a great opening number and Ben Stiller mocked Joaquin Phoenix.
With all that said, I was still left underwhelmed and wondering what was on TV after this was over. And, sense then, I truly haven't given it much thought. There was little pop, and very little reason to tune in. All the changes they promised still didn't give much reason to watch for three grueling hours. I did like how they brought out 5 previous winners to give the awards out, but seriously, that is what they came up with to bring back the glory days?
So, what' on TV?

No comments: