Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Random thought of the day

Here's a random thought, mainly because I'm bored, and partially because, well, it's my blog, so, that's how I roll.
Anyway, did you ever notice how perfectly dastardly Heddy "That's Hedley" Lamar of Blazing Saddles is? I mean, he killed a guy for not bringing enough gum for ever body, he shot someone in the foot for yelling a stupid cliche, he cut someone in line at the ticket office, and tried to set up a poor railway worker for failure. I mean, this guy was evil, and loved it. Why did I not have him on my top villains list? Whoops, clearly an edit is due. Anyway, that was partially the reason Bart was so good, he had a great bad guy to work off of. I am sure most hero's would kill for such a person to make them look so good.
And what is with his froggy?

Just a thought.....

No comments: