Thursday, November 6, 2008

Twilight, huh? Whatever....


Am I the only one not excited by the new movie Twilight, coming out November 21st?

I understand it's more of a movie geared toward teens, the same group as the novel is, but, then again, so is Harry Potter, and that movie has seemed to bridge the age gap pretty successfully. So, why is it I have no desire to see it? Is it because it's a vampire movie? I mean, vampire movies, I think have been done to death. Look at Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Underworld, Ultraviolet, all the Dracula movies, Blade, the TV show True Blood, along with countless other cheesy horror movies based on the undead, I mean, at some point, either do something new, or just drop it. I don't see this as anything new, cool, or interesting, but everyone else on the net seems to think so. Do they see something I don't, am I jaded with horror movies, or is it not really that good. Let me know what you think, and if you thought the novels were any good.

No comments: