Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Back to the Future fans wet dream

I admit it, I'm obsessed. The car, the hoverboard, Einstein, the Libians, the Flux Capacitor, and 1955, all of it, I can't get enough. I'm talking about one of the greatest trilogies of all time, Back to the Future. This year is the 25th anniversary of the start of the franchise that made Deloreans and Michael J. Fox infamous. We've already had the announcement of the Blu-Ray set coming out, along with the the movie being shown in select theaters on the 23rd and 25th of October, and we've already seen the long lost Eric Stoltz footage; well now, we get a unique tribute in the form of a remade trailer just in time for the Spike TV Scream awards. The trailer shows Fox back in the jean jacket as Marty McFly as an advertisement. I have to admit, there was some girlie screamage going on, but I tried to contain myself. Honestly.

Here's the trailer. WARNING: Your inner geek will have a geek-gasm.

No comments: