Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Quantum of Solace Video

Well, this is a movie blog, not a music blog, because I'm sure most people who know me are aware that my musical knowledge is, shall we say, lacking. However, after listening to the new Quantum of Solace theme song, Another Way to Die, I am speechless, well, not quite (that would be a terrible blog). First off, I think that is a way better title than Quantum of Solace, but secondly, I think the sound is just not very James Bond-ish. The James Bond I grew up with is more a sexy, cool, suave person, and the music has seemed to do a great job of reflecting that. There has been quite a few reports saying the new movie is trying to make him more modern, a bit more of a bad ass, and maybe this song is supposed to reflect it. Let me know what you think, the video is here, and I do like the video, but the music.....not so much.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/--201553123

No comments: