Thursday, October 9, 2008

10 things I hate about you...


The movie starring the late, great Heath Ledger has been approved to film a pilot for a weekly TV show. The idea will stay fairly close to the movie with the style and the Shakespeare undertones. So, what do you think, you think this movie has what it takes to spawn a movie, and is it .... .... some Latin term, meaning 'no touchie?'

Here's my opinion. First off, I don't think the movie has the characters and the story to keep people interested in a show every week, I mean, really, who cares. I also think Heath Ledgers character is out of bounds, no matter what. This is not someone who didn't renew their contract, he is dead, and to even hint at his character, or his absence is in bad taste. So, let's hope they at least show some class in this lame remake. The only thing that could make this a possible hit would be much more of Julia Styles, but that's highly unlikely.

No comments: