Monday, October 6, 2008

Check it out!

So, a friend of mine has made a Zombie movie.
Let me start off by saying that I love zombie movies, and I also love cheesy movies. This trailer definitely shows promise, and we should definitely promote any filmmakers from Florida, ya know, to help pave the way for me. I was promised a pre-screening of this, and I am really excited. So, I was thinking some really funny tag line....in Florida, with half-dead zombies, no one can hear you scream, or maybe in Florida, where they can't count votes, no one can hear you scream, or what about whoever scores, we all lose. What, like you can do better!
Check it out here! You'll be glad you did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lSrx44JyU0

1 comment:

Kevin said...

ooh ooh, I got one, how about "in Florida with un dead zombies...no one would notice"
Too much?