Friday, October 3, 2008

Picanic basket anyone?!

Yogi and Boo Boo are back! That's right, the shennanigans in Yellowstone National park with picnic baskets and bears are coming to the big screen with a live actions/CG movie the likes of Alvin and the Chipmunks. That basically means Yogi and Boo Boo will be CGI and everything else will be live action.
I used to love Yogi when I was young, but this could offically ruin it for me. I'm not a big fan of the Alvin and the Chipmunks style, it seems to just stick out like a sore thumb and look really silly. In my opinion, this would look great as a traditional animated movie, but with a newer twist, similar to Finding Nemo. I mean, if they can make a fish look as brilliant as that, they can bring some modern life to the classic bear.

No comments: