Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Zombie outbreak? What would you do?

So, my girlfriend did a post on her blog, YouthinkitIspeakit.tumbler.com where she talked about what she would do in a zombie Apocalypse, and yesterday, I was on Gizmodo.com, where we talked about if an aircraft carrier was a good idea or not during a zombie apocalypse. So, with all this talk of zombies, I thought I should get my ideas down on paper.

Alright, so, ideas of being on an aircraft carrier are good, and so is a bunker, but I think those are only good for limited times. My idea comes from the original Swiss Family Robinson, where they defended their island from pirates by holding out on an acropolis on the top of a hill. It got me thinking that's not that bad of a strategy. You need something you can escape from easily, so, that seems to be a good shot. I really want some coconut bombs, though, just sayin'.

I think the other idea that could work comes from Jaws, in a floating island. Wrap some boats together, and you can move the island anywhere you need. I mean, I like the water, but the bad part is you can go anywhere in an emergency, can you?

Alright, so, just make sure you have weapons, and not guns, guns are only good for crazy humans, no, make sure you have some blades, explosives, and be sneaky, remember zombies are dumb, and you aren't!

What would you do?

2 comments:

Jasandra said...

this is epic babe & we need to open an underground hideout and start planning for this awesomeness!!!

Anonymous said...

I like browsing your blog for the reason that you can always get us fresh and cool things, I feel that I must at least say a thank you for your hard work.

- Henry