Thursday, July 1, 2010

Let Me In trailer is impressive

This project started out with all kinds of promises of being lame. It's a remake of Let the Right One In, a great German horror movie. Generally, when remaking a foreign horror movie, something gets lost in the translation, something like quality (I'm looking at the Grudge, and The Eye). However, with the inclusion of Cloverfield director Matt Reeves and Hit Girl herself, Chloe Moretz, I started to get a bit more interested. Now, the trailer has my full attention!

And, is anyone else really impressed at Chloe Moretz besides me? I mean, Kick Ass and now this? I think we have a very young star on our hands.
Check out the trailer, and let me know what you think!


2 comments:

Rabid Nick said...

You should check out the original. It's on instant I believe.

And I am pretty sure it's Swedish, not German. :)

Kevin said...

You say Tomato, I say Salsa...they're practically the same country!