Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Slimed

The other day, I got to see a movie called Slimed. It's an indie movie filmed in Clearwater on a budget of absolutley nothing, and I have to say it's histerical. I have become more and more of a fan of indie movies, not that I'm turning into a movie snob, but because they are often more fun, and more daring. This movie is no different. It's silly, bizarre, crazy, and most of all, actually pretty smart. The movie revolves around a park ranger named Rock Rockerson, and his attempts to save his park from the IRS and bible salesmen. After he finds an evil bond-villain-like mouse trying to take over the world, he must stop them, and find religeon, all at the same time....Yeah, I know, it's bizarre, but worthy of a look. We're currently working on a full write-up for our Holy Fail column, and a spotlight for an upcoming Indie film week on Loafing.

Check out the website and the movie HERE.

No comments: