Thursday, September 1, 2016

What I want: A Reintroduction

So, it's been nearly 3 years since I've written on this blog. It may be no coincidence my last post was right before my daughter came out. No one said being a parent would be so hard! Maybe next time, give me a heads up or something. That being said, some amazing moments have happened in the last three years. I have so much to share with you, and I want to use this blog to share those stories and develop my writing and make a blog I can be proud of. At the same time, I want to connect with other writers and share that journey, too. It may be a lot to ask, but let's get started anyway.

Now, expanding writing isn't just like working out and building that muscle. While that is a part of it, the bigger part is to build an audience. That audience, I want to come here and read something entertaining, endearing, and maybe something inspiring. I want this to be a place where I can talk to other writers and people going through similar issues and we can grow together. Life is a crazy, fun, insane ride and I don't want to miss any of it.

My voice is a combination of my inner movie geek meeting my outer dad self, all with a large helping of sarcasm. My daughter is feisty and just like her mother, so between the two of them, I am usually outnumbered, but there will never be a shortage of content.

Let's hope it won't be another 3 years before another post...

No comments: