Friday, September 2, 2016

Just sitting here, thinking of writing

The whole purpose behind my repurposed blog is to get me some writing, and maybe some other writers can relate or maybe even comment and give advice.

So, I'm sitting here, dying to write. I literally don't have any clue what the next sentence will be, but I'm craving the writing. Does that happen to anyone else? I feel complete when I'm writing. Savannah is asleep, and my wife is at Target, so, it's very quiet at the moment, and I'm sitting here, just craving to write. I read recently that writing every day will help your creativity and make all your blogs better. It can't hurt, right?

My job consists of being creative. I am in charge of the online marketing and e-commerce for a fiberglass supply company. I love my job like crazy. But, it's not easy, because there is no advice for what I do. I make blogs and social media campaigns with no budget and a lot of expectations, so, after a long day, it's tough to write, but lately, I'm dying to release my creativity.

My daughter and my wife are inspiring. I feel like every day I just go to work, I'm not doing enough. I want to remake the world for them. When my little girl looks at me, I feel like everything just makes sense. My wife doesn't even have to look at me, I just want to be better for her.

So, here I am, dying to write, with no ideas on what to write, but I can't let my ladies down; I will write and I will succeed, and someday down the line, this blog will be a full time job for me. Until then, I'm going to go check on my princess and promise her that I will make this world better. For her.

No comments: