Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How to be a movie critic - By true experts

Everyone's a critic. That's how the saying goes, anyway. But, is everyone really a movie critic? Technically they are, but not neccesarily a good one. Being a professional movie critic is hard. It's something I've wanted to be for as long as I can remember, but it's not as easy as you would think. There's challenges from the writing aspect, the way it's constructed and your opinion of the movie compared to everyone else.

So, with that said, here's a quick video from two of the best movie critics ever. I don't always agree with their opinions on movies, which is ok, but I always enjoy reading their reviews. It's as much an art as the movies they review, and they're talented artists.

So, I think I should watch this video before my next review. What do you think? Good advice?


No comments: