Friday, May 21, 2010

A week in podcasting

So, it's been a crazy week over at TheHopp.NET headquarters. You should be able to see this week has had quite a few posts, and I'm pretty sure Creative Loafing has thrown up the white flag for the week. So, did you see the posts this week? I had Super 8, some zombie love, the news wrap up and oh yeah, the podcasts!

As you know, I do two TV podcasts, Chuck and Glee. Both were exceptional shows this week, and the podcasts reflected the awesomeness. I also did a special Holy FAIL podcast for MacGruber this week. Let me know what you think of the FAIL in podcast form. Finally, I also appeared on Loafing's Reel Projections podcast to talk about everything from zombies, to NASCAR, to Robin Hood, Iron Man 2, indie film making and a lot more. I think all of these podcasts were a lot of fun to make, and I hope they are fun to listen to. Check back next week for even more podcasting goodness.

3 Guys & Glee - Dream On, with NPH and director Joss Whedon

3 Guys & Chuck - a double shot this week, leading up to Monday's season finale!

3 Guys & the Quest for the Holy FAIL - Classic MacGruber edition

Creative Loafing's Reel Projections - your one stop for everything movie related...
keepin' it reel!

No comments: