Friday, April 2, 2010

Reel Projections Podcast

So, this week, I did a total of THREE (3) podcasts. Can you believe it? I know, I can't either. Anywho, one of the podcasts was a bunch of movie geeks sitting around talking about the latest news, including Clash of the Titans, 3-D, our Holy Fail post and a lot more. I really enjoyed listening to this afterwards, and I think you will too.

So, click HERE for Reel Projections, hosted by Joe Bardi.


The other podcast that is now up is 3 Guys and Chuck, the Podcast. This weeks episode was entitled Chuck vs. the American Hero, and was one of the best episodes of Chuck ever. When we have a good episode, we always have a good podcast, and this was one of our best, so give it a listen by clicking here: 3 GUYS & CHUCK - CHUCK VS. THE AMERICAN HERO.

No comments: