Wednesday, April 7, 2010

MTV Movie Awards

The Awards season has come and gone, and all the front runners have forgotten where they put their trophies, and geeks like me are just happy Star Trek won something. Enter the MTV Movie awards. Lets be honest, here, nobody cares about this award, but it's still fun to rehash the debate. Click HERE to vote for your favorites in the categories including breakout star, WTF moment, and more.

Something I was thinking about, though, is that for several of the categories, there are 10 entries, which makes it really tough for me (Zombieland vs. Star Trek for Best Picture), but it occured to me that maybe it's not a good thing...I mean, maybe the winners and losers get watered down.
Atleast, I have seen every single movie on all of the lists. That makes me feel better...I think!

What do you think of the voting process, and what is your pick in the list for Movie of the Year?

No comments: